Friday, October 28, 2011

All Things i love turn to be bad and all the right things i never like :(


 Till date ,i keep observing that , all things i like turn to be bad,unhealthy !!!....either the kind of friends i choose or the kind of clothes or the kind of food ...as i grew i realised and was sure that my choice was bad ...like if i loved the design of the cloth the quality was not gud , if i went by taste of the food the health factor disappears  :( so i made a point from then i never make 100% choice.
          Then came my college days where i was independent to choose my own things but due to my fear and my strong belief about  my wrong  choice   ... i  couldnt get close to things which i like as i knew eventually they turn bad nor i liked things which are good as i dont have interest in good things ....

So i get attracted to bad first, but then the  gud thing is that  i knw thts bad!!! so i knew how to avoid it ...and at the same time though i knew those are good things as i didnt like i never tried them .......so as a habbit i never choose 100% anything , i make sure i get an approval from my mom or dad or my bro or my hubby now ....

In case of People may be i like them intially (but i knw in future i will not  like them ) but when i get to know them closely i find them either boring or bad or something which i dont like and with people whom i feel they are not upto the mark initially slowly i discover certain new things about them and it makes them intresting ..

So when i say next time that i like you ...now you know how it can turn at the end .....

No comments:

Post a Comment